Pre Season Skills Clinics (for U7 to U15 aged players)
Monday August 3rd - Thursday August 6th from 5pm - 6.30pm
Location: Ridgeland Common (Lindberg South on Monday only)
Capacity limited to 45 players (open to Edge players only)
This pre season skills clinic is brought to you by Directors of Coaching Murray Findlay and Gavin Richards. The class is designed for maximum ball contact to prepare players for their fall travel seasons. The course is NOT part of the regular Edge season and is an optional extra.
All players must have filled out and returned the 2020-21 paperwork to the office to be eligible to participate.
Stage 4 Health and Safety Protocols will be implemented. Including:
- Any player who is feeling unwell, running a temperature or has a persistent cough should NOT attend
- Players must come ready to play, no changing permitted on the field
- Players must bring own ball and water bottle will be permitted
- Because of increased activities and exposure risks, any individual with a pre-existing medical condition is required to provide UPDATED written clearance from a physician for return to full participation.
- Participants must not exhibit any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days and have no known exposure to someone that has been ill in 14 days
- Parents should remain in their cars if attending, other than to check in on first day
Base Cost: $95.00
Open to: Boys & Girls